Appointment of Charge Nurses (BS-16) selected through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Lahore.
14th November, 2016
The Charge Nurses who have been selected through Punjab Public Service Commission (Final merit list is available at website of PPSC as well as website of Health Department) are directed to appear in person at Postgraduate College of Nursing, Bird Wood Road, Lahore as per schedule given in accordance with their merit position assigned by the PPSC.
It is further informed that:-
- Placement of selected candidates shall be made as per their choice in accordance with merit position assigned to them by the PPSC.
- However, the Charge Nurses who are already working on adhoc basis shall be given preference for appointment at same institution on regular basis subject to recommendations of the institutions upon prescribed criteria.
- Institution-wise vacancy position has been displayed for information of all selected candidates.
- The selected Charge Nurses are directed to appear in person along with relevant documents/ original CNIC for recording their choice of placement keeping in view the vacancy position already shared with them in order of their respective seniority/ merit position assigned by PPSC.
- Such Charge Nurses who cannot appear in person on given date, time and place due to unavoidable circumstances will be allowed to authorize a blood relation, i.e. father/mother/brother/ sister or husband with authority letter along with sufficient documentary proof of their relationship with the Charge Nurse to record the choice of placement.
- The selected Charge Nurses who will fail to turn up on the given, date and time without any intimation, will lose her chance of making choice as per her allotted seniority/ merit position.
- No TA / DA shall be allowed.